Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Ohh man, I remember watching this years ago. I loved it back then, yet, I still love it now.

Hilarious, as always. XD

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

This is pure brilliance! That green thing/person looked like a chupcabra, but asides from that, it's a good story and the animation is pretty fluid. 5/5

Bad Baby Bad Baby

I'm not on any drud at all and I really enjoy this. I enjoy a LOT of weird stuff.

Dark Run Dark Run

Pretty good. The concept and the gameplay are pretty swell, but the speed of the character's running is a little too fast.

~Kay

Furrble Inc. Furrble Inc.

Pretty good, but the time is a little TOO short. If this had a longer time limit, then it would work better.

Math Attack! Math Attack!

This is probably the reason why I like the song that is in this game. XD

The gameplay was nice and simple. Plus, it's pretty good for keeping up with math. And I like math, so I enjoy playing it either to keep my math skills up or just for fun.

I really enjoyed the fact that in the end, the doctor becomes a Frankenstein, as I'm a geek for Frankenstein. x3

~AG~

Medical Music Medical Music

This gives the feeling of a waiting-room and eventually goes to a gentle examination, checking the status of a patient and telling them they are fine. It also has a wintery feeling, as well, like a person standing at a bus-stop and it's lightly snowing. Great for helping me come up with ideas for medical-related writings.

Excellent audio over all. :)

bluelephan2 responds:

Thank you!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Ever since I came Across Math Attack, I loved this song for ages. Sheer brilliance right there. :D