Dark Run Dark Run

Pretty good. The concept and the gameplay are pretty swell, but the speed of the character's running is a little too fast.

~Kay

Furrble Inc. Furrble Inc.

Pretty good, but the time is a little TOO short. If this had a longer time limit, then it would work better.

Math Attack! Math Attack!

This is probably the reason why I like the song that is in this game. XD

The gameplay was nice and simple. Plus, it's pretty good for keeping up with math. And I like math, so I enjoy playing it either to keep my math skills up or just for fun.

I really enjoyed the fact that in the end, the doctor becomes a Frankenstein, as I'm a geek for Frankenstein. x3

Pootris Pootris

This is just hilarious. XD My brother loves it when I play it and likes seeing the character in the beginning of the game change color and whatnot.

The higer levels above 7 were a little too fast, but it's still good.

M. Mode M. Mode

Very strange, yet, interesting game at the same time.

The animation is pretty swell and the controls are easy to adjust to. The music was although repetitive, it was quite catchy. Al in all, very good game.

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Hehe, great game. xD

Crazy Nails Crazy Nails

LOL I had a bad time playing this simply because Arcade Mode was glitched and I couldn't kill the damned rats. But thanks for fixing it.

I'll give it a 5 because you never cease to make me smile.

Puzzle Freak Puzzle Freak

So freakin' amazing. <3 I'm a hardcore fan of this game that in fact, I have played this game for nearly three years.