View Profile Kitsune-Kay

1 Movie Reviews

Ohh man, I remember watching this years ago. I loved it back then, yet, I still love it now.

Hilarious, as always. XD

I'm not on any drud at all and I really enjoy this. I enjoy a LOT of weird stuff.

7 Game Reviews

Pretty good. The concept and the gameplay are pretty swell, but the speed of the character's running is a little too fast.

~Kay

This is probably the reason why I like the song that is in this game. XD

The gameplay was nice and simple. Plus, it's pretty good for keeping up with math. And I like math, so I enjoy playing it either to keep my math skills up or just for fun.

I really enjoyed the fact that in the end, the doctor becomes a Frankenstein, as I'm a geek for Frankenstein. x3

~AG~

This is just hilarious. XD My brother loves it when I play it and likes seeing the character in the beginning of the game change color and whatnot.

The higer levels above 7 were a little too fast, but it's still good.

~AG~

2 Audio Reviews

This gives the feeling of a waiting-room and eventually goes to a gentle examination, checking the status of a patient and telling them they are fine. It also has a wintery feeling, as well, like a person standing at a bus-stop and it's lightly snowing. Great for helping me come up with ideas for medical-related writings.

Excellent audio over all. :)

bluelephan2 responds:

Thank you!

Ever since I came Across Math Attack, I loved this song for ages. Sheer brilliance right there. :D

Hello. As you may have seen, I have moved into a new NG account named after my oldest username, AlbertGurl. Thank you for visiting.

26, Female